Leather care guide
How to take care and prolong the life of your leather products:
- Keep it dry: Avoid exposing your full grain vegetable tan leather to moisture and water. If it is exposed to water, wipe it off with a dry cloth immediately.
- Use a leather conditioner: Leather conditioning helps to prevent cracking and fading. Apply a high-quality conditioner periodically to keep the leather soft and supple.
- Store it properly: Store your leather items in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. This will help prevent the leather from fading or becoming dry and brittle.
- Avoid excessive heat: Keep leather items away from sources of heat like fireplaces and heaters. Exposure to heat can cause the leather to dry out and become brittle.
- Clean it regularly: Use a soft, damp cloth to clean your leather items regularly around every 4-5mons of daily usage. Avoid using harsh detergents or chemicals, as they can damage the leather.
- Avoid scratches and scuffs: Full grain vegetable tan leather is prone to scratches and scuffs. Avoid bumping or scraping the leather against hard surfaces.