Leather making process using by two hands for our different products involves the following steps:
- Preparing the Leather: Unrolling and laying out the full grain vegetable tan leather out of the packaging.
- Cutting: The leather is cut into the desired patterns or shapes using a template meticulously by a sharp knife.
- Bonding: The leathers are bonded together by a water-based leather glues in preparation for the stiching.
- Stitching: The leather pieces are then stitched together using a saddle stiching technique by hand.
- Dyeing: The leather is dyed using water or alcohol based high quality dyes to give it the desired color.
- Edging: The edges of the leather products are smoothed and finished to give a neat and clean appearance.
- Finishing: The leather is given a final treatment of wax, oil, or other natural products to enhance its durability, waterproofing, and appearance.
- Assembly: The final product is assembled by attaching hardware such as zippers, buckles, and straps to complete the product.
- Quality Check: The finished leather product is quality checked to ensure that it is of high quality and meets the patron’s specifications.
We always strive to deliver the meticulous process of leather craftsmanship. Each piece, reflects my dedication to quality and longevity of the products.