LAKANDULA (Oval 25mm)
LAKANDULA (Oval 25mm)
We believe that quality should never be compromised and by selecting only the best raw materials we outsource from different side of the globe (USA, EU and JPN), we ensure that your leather belt will last you lifetime. Crafted with finest premium leather and delicate craftsmanship, we create durable, sophisticated belts that are designed to withstand the test of time. This belt is designed to be comfortable and look great, providing tailored style that can be worn with any outfit. Plus, due to the high-quality raw materials, it delivers long-lasting durability for years of use
Leather Belt Width: 25mm
Leather: Full Grain Cowhide Vegetable Tanned
Full set of solid brass hardwares
(Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings)
For more accurate measurement, refer to the guide below. From the inner end of the buckle (A) up to your favorite belt hole (B) in inches. You may use your old belt by this method. But if we're going to use your pants measurement we're going to upsize by 3". For example if your pants' size is 31" then use 34" as your middle belt hole measurement upon booking your order
Belts are bespoked and made-to-order which cannot be returned or exchanged, so it's very important that you get your sizing right.
Made to Order
Made to Order
Current lead time is 2-3 weeks.
Will provide provide progressive photo updates prior on shipping thru email.
How to take care and prolong the life of your leather products:
- Keep it dry: Avoid exposing your full grain vegetable tan leather to moisture and water. If it is exposed to water, wipe it off with a dry cloth immediately.
- Use a leather conditioner: Leather conditioning helps to prevent cracking and fading. Apply a high-quality conditioner periodically to keep the leather soft and supple.
- Store it properly: Store your leather items in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. This will help prevent the leather from fading or becoming dry and brittle.
- Avoid excessive heat: Keep leather items away from sources of heat like fireplaces and heaters. Exposure to heat can cause the leather to dry out and become brittle.
- Clean it regularly: Use a soft, damp cloth to clean your leather items regularly around every 4-5mons of daily usage. Avoid using harsh detergents or chemicals, as they can damage the leather.
- Avoid scratches and scuffs: Full grain vegetable tan leather is prone to scratches and scuffs. Avoid bumping or scraping the leather against hard surfaces.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, undamaged or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: email@example.com
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If the item is defective or not made according to the customer's specifications, we’ll agree to a return with a refund or exchange including the shipping expenses.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.